pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Saturday, October 01, 2005
>> 
The Women of Caesars Palace (Inanimate) 01 It probably won't make a difference, but if you've got a moment to kill (and if you like the photo at right, taken at Victoria's Secret at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas), I'd sure appreciate your vote in the Gridskipper Monthly Photo Contest. At present, I'm trailing another guy -- and truth be told, I like his photo better than mine. But I'm cuter.

And now, since I've used this blog for my own selfish ends, I feel obligated to provide you with this link to a trailer of "West Side Story" re-cut as a zombie flick. You've probably seen the new trailer for "The Shining," which presents the classic Kubrick shocker as a syrupy Nora Ephron-style romantic comedy, so I won't give you a link to that one. Oh, shit. Curse you, Blogger, and your ease of use!

What the hell are you standing around here for? Go vote, goddamn it.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?