pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Tuesday, August 02, 2005
>> 

Banksy No. 1
Originally uploaded by squaregraph.
I hope you have stencil art where you live. And I hope it's by British underground sensation Banksy, but if you don't live in London, that's fine, too. You've probably got a few decent stencil artists on the street where you live. Perhaps one of them has even adorned your home or business with this next-level grafitti, if you're lucky.

This is my first test of Flickr's blog posting script, by the by. Ain't it nifty, the way I try to sneak news you can use into even my lame test posts?

Sorry, I'm trying to be relevant, but it's been a busy week here. Tough to focus on not working.

Art of the State

Banksy on Flickr

Stencil Art on Flickr



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?