|
The latest:
Thursday, June 09, 2005
>> Not surprisingly, it's more trip photographs. This time from Switzerland and Italy, where Jen and I went on our honeymoon. The lemon gelato in Italy is so sublime ... wait, maybe I'll hang on to that, and wring two posts out of this. I also decided to start two new sets on Flickr. One is for signage and lettering. All of the photos are from the latest trip, but I'll add to this set as I encounter good or at least interesting signage or lettering out in the wild. The other is of cats. Specifically, foreign cats. For whatever reason, I encounter a lot of them when I travel, and I like to snap photos. There were a number of great opportunities on this trip, including a visit to some old Roman ruins that have been converted into a cat sanctuary. That one, courtesy of Our Man Guy.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|