pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Wednesday, June 22, 2005
>> 
We interrupt this perfectly good blog to bring news from the sordid world of Tom Cruise. Under normal circumstances, I could give two shits about a celebrity meltdown, but you have to understand: I've hated Tom Cruise with the white-hot passion of a thousand hot-hot-hate suns for the past twenty-three years, ever since I was first compelled to watch the actor in All The Right Moves (it was a double-date. I wanted to see The Dead Zone ... but I digress.)

Now, we can't trust the media to tell us what's really going on with Tom Cruise, because I've long suspected the man of things that the media cannot or will not report. (I won't say them because I don't want Bryan to get sued.) However, the so-called 'blogosphere' is another matter -- and today, the word in the ether is that Tom Cruise has embraced the Dark Side.

Awfully long set-up for that little bit of animation, isn't it? Sorry about that. This is what happens when you fly without an editor.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?