pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Wednesday, August 13, 2003
>> 
Via Kottke.org: This site has clearly been around for a while, so apologies if you've seen it. But if you haven't, make sure to check out The Jenville Show.com, "the combination of two passions: cooking and indie rock music."

You can finally discover what Jack Black kinda barely cooks, or learn about the pasta stylings of Interpol's Sam Fogarino, complete with some shots of a live performance and a great quote about why Jenville's interview was tops:

"This is the best interview I've ever done. No band name, no why do you dress nice? No, do you guys like Joy Division? No? Well, what about Echo and the Bunnymen? It's all about food."


I am predisposed to this site because (a) my girlfriend is named Jen; (b) I love food; (c) I love indie music; (d) I'm going to see Interpol in October at The Huntridge Theater.




Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?