pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Thursday, November 01, 2001
>> 
Many, many years ago, when I was working at the Sagebrush and occasionally going to school, I met this weird guy. He'd grown up in Carson City, but our paths never really crossed.

He wandered into the Sagebrush in a loud shirt and wanted to know about cartooning. He ended up working as the production assistant, making PMTs (which probably don't even exist anymore) and inhaling chemicals. This only enhanced his natural freakish abilities.

Today, Paul Horn is easily the best newspaper graphics person I know and a great cartoonist to boot. He self-publishes his cartoon on the Internet and is the only guy I know who could successfully combine a mass-murderer and the shittiest comic on earth into one strip.

Do yourself a favor and sign up for his mailing list so he can remind you that there's something new to see every week.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?