pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Monday, June 04, 2001
>> 
Some photos I took on the Strip about a month back. I don't know what makes them relevant to pre2k. Mostly I was sick of looking at Welborn's goddamned blinky thing.

Side of bus. Caricature artist's station at the Monte Carlo, not yet open. Man waiting in front of Bellagio.
Famous sign. Mannequins in a Flamingo shop window. Resort district.
Lounge act at Harrahs, viewed from outside: 'Proud Mary, keep on burrrrrnin!' Ladygriffin, Caesars Palace. Unwinnable game for suckers, Bellagio.
Monument to Siegfried & Roy, The Mirage. Couple in coffee shop window. Atop the street entrance to Caesars' Palace.
Woman with green wig. Why not? Singing gondolier at the Venetian: 'Proud Mary, keep on burrrrrnin!' Same caricature artist's station at the Monte Carlo, now open.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?