|
The latest:
Thursday, February 08, 2001
>> So Carter's at Disney's newest theme park. This is a lame explanation of why there haven't been more posts. I've been stuck in meetings, none of the other people are posting, and Geoff's probably trying to figure out what the hell is going on at Disney's California Adventure. Just rolls off the tongue. It snowed in Vegas today, at least a little bit, and mostly above the valley floor. Looking up past the palm trees at the snow sharply outlining the mountains; it was eerie and beautiful. And I forgot to take pictures. What else can I tell you? Matt O'Brien on Hunter S. Thompson: I think it's impossible to write a story about the man without trying to write like him. And it will always sound cheap and wrong when you try to do it, especially when you stick his stuff in there with your own. But it was a nice try. Chad Parks, who has maybe the second-coolest domain name out there, will appreciate the final link of the day. Ewwww! You can see the stains ...
Comments:
Post a Comment
|