pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Thursday, February 01, 2001
>> 
I haven't been a participant in role-playing games since I was 15 years old. I wasn't the most involved of players, even then -- I was the guy who goaded the game master into an apoplexy, demanding to know "Why can't I just walk around these Elf-killing dentists or whatever? Will my character ever get laid? Will I?"

Having said that, even I get a kick out of Hero Machine, a Flash application that allows you to build your own paper tiger from a collection of accessories ranging from hip boots to death ray. Anyone who's ever rolled them 12-sided bones knows that it's nice to have a natty little illustration of your character, so you can wave it in the face of your aggressors and cry, "I've got an Orc-killing sword, you pussies! And my collars and cuffs match!" Thanks to pre2k reader Jennifer Whitehair for finding this one.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?