pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Tuesday, February 06, 2001
>> 
Hunter Thompson on the XFL: ''We are stuck with this fraud for a while. But it is a lot better than being in Prison.''

There is, of course, much more to read about this new football. I'm not any kind of sports fan, so I'm the wrong person to ask. I watched the first half on Saturday night because it was in Vegas and it was new. I probably will never watch it again. The floating field cam (I think they call it the X-Cam) made me nauseous.

But there have been some great stories and quotes out of this thing. It's hilarious to see sportswriters act like the NFL is a paragon of taste and culture, but there you go. And friends who actually went to the game said that although it was low-rent, it was also a lot of fun.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?