pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Tuesday, February 20, 2001
>> 
Although I'm loathe to move that incredibly cool image down the page even a little bit, the guilt is strong. If you don't post something every day, people will lose interest. They'll stop visiting. They won't care. See, I know all of that, but that doesn't put pixels on the page.

So thank God we have Carter and his Mambo cats and his glowing rabbits and his Loooove Calculator.

Have you ever seen metababy? A while back, it was this amazing little site with small type and video-game style graphics and bizarre Flash playthings. It is a domain name and a word that I find myself saying at random, or calling people without explanation. Now it is different than all of that (except for the domain name, my metababies -- that survives). Currently on display though probably gone by the time you click: 240-pixel Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif and a spangled Hello Kitty handbag. I didn't even know you could do that, and damn does it look cool.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?