pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Sunday, January 07, 2001
>> 
OK - we'll really get into this tomorrow, or maybe next week. If you'd like to be involved in posting here, just let me know and I'll set you up.

For the few newspaper types out there, here are a few interesting links.

Geoff Schumacher, former human (heh heh), has started a new publication in association with the evil Review-Journal. It's called the Las Vegas Mercury. Attentive readers will note that H.L. Mencken published the American Mercury back in the '20s; once again, the R-J is nearly a century behind the times.

There was also a great story in today's New York Times about the messy doings in Salt Lake City. It is much too complicated to explain here; read the story a couple of times. I follow this news because I used to work for the chain that used to own the Tribune.



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?