pre2k.com
you never open your mouth until you know what the shot is
 
 


The latest:

Friday, January 19, 2001
>> 
I don't visit Drudge every day anymore, just once in a while, when I remember he's out there.

The best part is he never lets me down. Look at that page!

XX FINAL 24 HOURS XX


with a grainy B&W of the Clintons boarding a plane. The guy has his style.

I thought of Drudge after reading a Washington Post piece about the coverage of Jesse Jackson. From that piece:


In an odd footnote, someone hacked into Matt Drudge's Web site yesterday as he was preparing a report on the Enquirer story and posted his findings on the Internet sites maintained by Free Republic and Lucianne Goldberg. Drudge became famous by scooping other reporters before publication.

"Unfortunately, I was Drudged with my own copy," he says. "I lost control of it. I don't know how it happened; I don't have a clue. There's a little bit of irony in that I got stung at my own game."



Comments: Post a Comment
 
 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?